Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whoop!

I might finally finish a project tonight to share with you. I sure hope so. I am starting to get really frustrated with not finishing anything.
In the meantime, I wanted to tell you about a cool new site I just learned about. It is called Whoopdwhoop and it is a "currency free creative market place".
You list your creations and when someone "buys" it you earn "whoop"s which you can then use to purchase others creations. You can also earn whoops other ways like adding a creation to the community, leaving feedback on a successful swap, and getting friends to join. I think it is a really great way to get to create for more than yourself without the pressure of an Etsy shop or other retail place.

There are all sorts of creations listed too. There is jewelry, hair bows, baby clothes, photography prints (even some really great ones that are really large), lots of crocheted goodies, and lots more.

I totally recommend you going and exploring the site. And if you decide to join, use my link so I get credit for sending you there. Thanks!
P.S. And you know the Aggie in me is lovin all the "Whoop"ing going on at this site.(If you don't understand that, go here to learn about my beloved alma mater)

No comments:

Post a Comment